Posted 3 weeks ago
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Department: Digital Services
- Location: Portugal
- Job type: Full Time
Spread Your Magic Tricks All Over Our Users
Are you ready for an adventure? Play a part in a leading company making incredible products for tabletop games worldwide. Become a member of team of proud nerds and bring your wizardry to help us craft powerful digi-tal artifacts! Join Arcane Tinmen and get ready for the ultimate quest as a Senior UX/UI Designer, while you make sure our future digital experiences are of high visual quality and the user experience and flows are easy and intuitive.
Arcane Tinmen – dungeons, dragons and dazzling wizards
At Arcane Tinmen we develop, sell, and distribute the world-famous brand Dragon Shield – renowned for its premium accessories and digital services made for Trading Card Games and Roleplaying Games. Join our Lisbon-based team leading our digitalization journey and share your days with the most creative, passionate, and fun to work with colleagues. Our HQ is in Brabrand, Denmark. You’ll have 5-10 exciting travelling days per year, to visit our HQ offices, meet your Danish colleagues and attend conferences.
Be The Game-Changer on Our Digital Transformation
As our new Senior UX/UI Designer, you’ll join our Digital Team, and you’ll be responsible for the interfaces in our web shop and brand sites with close collaboration with the rest of our design team across physical and digital.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
We are serious about having fun
We are team of proud and playful geeks that share a passion for games. As soon as you start with us, you’ll have your own certified Dragon avatar representing your role in the team, accompanied by a matching mug! And we would love for you to join our guild!
An Experienced UX/UI Designer Able to Make Our Digital Experiences of High Visual Quality
Your experience and proven impact are as important as your education. Being a gamer is huge plus, and most im-portantly, being curious and passionate to learn about our universe full of dragons, magic, and adventure! Creativity has no limits! Moreover, you can see yourself in the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience as UX/UI designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Experience with conducting user research is preferred.
- Preferably you have experience with ClickUp.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves? Feel free to spice it up your application with your own magic spell, as magic is a powerful thing! If you have any questions regarding Arcane Tinmen as Organization, feel free to contact Malthe Holm email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Where: Lisbon, Portugal