Posted 2 months ago
Head of Quality Management
- Department: Supply Chain
- Location: Denmark
- Job type: Full Time
At Arcane Tinmen, we develop, sell and distribute the world-famous brand Dragon Shield – which consists of trading card and game accessories and digital services to gamers – to a community of dedicated and passionate players from all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Quality Management to lead our efforts in quality, health, safety, and environmental responsibility. The key focus in the start will be quality and environment. The ideal candidate will work with suppliers and internal departments like product development, quality, marketing to help us delivering outstanding products and environmental responsibility towards our community. Join our team today.
Help us lead the quality and environmental standard in our industry
Drawing upon your extensive experience, you will together with the team of three implement a robust quality standard and supporting processes to ensure that our consumers receive only the highest caliber of products.
One of your main tasks will be to collaborate with our third-party factories to validate their quality systems while ensuring that documentation and quality live up to our specified requirements. This includes visiting these sites up to 30 days a year.
Your unwavering dedication to excellence motivates both yourself and your department to continually strive for even greater levels of quality, setting the bar higher and cementing our commitment to quality in the entire industry.
Moreover, you will among other things:
- Monitor compliance with all relevant regulations and standards, as well as our organization’s own internal policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of production samples carried out by your team and ensure that products from our suppliers live up to our specifications.
- Formulate and implement QHSE policies and procedures that go above and beyond mere compliance, ensuring that we always meet the highest standards of quality, health, safety, and environmental responsibility.
- Collaborate with colleagues working with social media to gain customer insights – one of your KPIs will be to reduce customer complaints for each production site.
- Define and ensure that new products live up to our specifications in collaboration with Product Development.
- Formulate a plan to become environmental neutral and ensure progress on this plan.
- Close contact to top management to ensure alignment and final approval when introducing new products and materials.
- Continually report on the progress and success of our QHSE efforts, thereby ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are kept fully informed of our outstanding performance.
Head of Quality Management with an eye and interest for the smaller details
For you, working with quality is not only about adhering to standards. It is also about being proactive and striving to surpass expectations. This approach gives you the firmness sometimes needed to ensure that the production sites do not make compromises that affect our quality.
We also imagine that you have:
- A proven track record of improving the quality of products based on consumer and manufacturing input
- Several years of relevant experience with quality in a medium to large production company
- Ideally experience with plastic and/or wielding of plastic products
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and inspire employees.
- Extensive hands on experience or hold a bachelor or higher education in relevant areas, e.g. supply chain, quality, engineering supported by relevant lean, 6 Sigma or similar courses
- Speak and write English and Danish
Arcane Tinmen – dungeons, dragons and dazzling wizards
We hope that you are interested in our niche. One thing is certain: a whole new world will open before your eyes once you enter our magical office in Brabrand, where you will share your everyday with 40 dedicated colleagues.
We play Magic, table football and ping pong in our breaks, have sword fights at our summer party, and when you start, we will give you a certificate specifying which dragon you are, accompanied by a matching mug.
But no matter how many or few spells you have cast before, we would love you to play along with us.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves?
Jobindex serves as a recruitment partner for this position. They will read your CV and cover letter and hand over relevant applications to us. Please read more about their recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant at Jobindex Line Purup at +45 7245 9110.
Please send us your resume and application as soon as possible through the application link below. Don’t be afraid to spice it up with a little magic – it would set your application on fire!
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex by pressing the ‘Apply’ button.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply for this job