Posted 4 months ago
Lead Fullstack Developer
- Department: Digital Services
- Location: Portugal
- Job type: Full Time
Are you ready for an adventure? Play a part in a leading company making in-credible products for tabletop games worldwide. Become a member of a team of proud nerds and bring your wizardry to help us craft powerful digital artifacts! Join Arcane Tinmen and get ready for the ultimate quest as a Lead Developer, helping us to rebuild our e-commerce architecture to prepare our future growth while you’ll take the ownership of the development of our cur-rent systems and oversee the implementation of our new solutions.
Arcane Tinmen – Dungeons, Dragons and Dazzling Wizards
At Arcane Tinmen we develop, sell, and distribute the world-famous brand Dragon Shield – renowned for its premium accessories and digital services made for Trading Card Games and Roleplaying Games. Join our Lisbon-based team leading our digitalization journey and share your days with the most creative, passionate, and fun to work with col-leagues. Our HQ is in Brabrand, Denmark. You’ll have 5-10 exciting travelling days per year, to visit our HQ offices, meet your Danish colleagues and attend conferences.
Charge Your Power to be in Charge
As our Lead Developer you’ll join our Digital Team, and you’ll have a wide range of responsibilities, which allows you to show your versatile talents while you’ll establish healthy code practices. Your main goals will be:
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate work responsibilities to subordinates
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems
- Develop and maintain all APIs needed for our Webportals and apps
- People management
We are serious about having fun
We are a team of proud and playful geeks that share a passion for games. As soon as you start with us, you’ll have your own certified Dragon avatar representing your role in the team, accompanied by a matching mug! And we would love for you to join our guild!
An Experienced Lead Developer Eager to Embrace a New Challenge
Your experience and proven impact are as important as your education. Being a gamer (either online, RPG or TCGs) is huge plus, and most importantly, being curious and passionate to learn about our universe full of dragons, magic, and ad-venture! Moreover, you can see yourself in the following:
- You’re comfortable working with both front and back-end languages.
- You’re familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- You have built and maintained e-commerce solutions.
- You have experience with testing and debugging.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills and experience with reporting to C-level.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers both internal and external.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.
- You think in processes and have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Familiar with CI, CD processes.
- Experience with BDD and TDD preferred.
- Experience with ClickUp preferred.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves? Feel free to spice it up your application with your own magic spell, as magic is a powerful thing! If you have any questions regarding Arcane Tinmen as Organization, feel free to contact Malthe Holm firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Where: Lisbon, Portugal