Posted 2 weeks ago
Key Account Manager – Asia
- Department: Sales
- Location: Hongkong
- Job type: Full Time
Arcane Tinmen – Dungeons, dragons, and dazzling wizards
At Arcane Tinmen, we develop, we design, we sell, and we distribute the world-famous brand Dragon Shield – which consists of sleeves, boxes, and other trading card accessories – to a community of dedicated and passionate geeks from all over the world. We are the biggest and most well-known TCG accessory brand in the world, and we have a loyal and amazing target group that loves our products and our brand.
We are a global company with global coverage, and it is now a strategic priority for us to work even closer with our distributors all over Asia. After experiencing tremendous growth, we are now strengthening our resources to ensure a well-performing sales organization globally – and this is where you enter the picture.
Lead your own fellowship of distributors in Asia
Based at out of your home office in Hongkong, you will manage for 8-10 key accounts spread out over Asia. You will be given a great opportunity to visit all you neighboring countries and should expect 20-25 annual travel days.
You will primarily be farming your current portfolio of distributors. Doing so, your main task is to build strong relationships with each of them and make sure to meet your different sets of KPIs.
Some of your tasks on an everyday basis will be to:
- Stay closely in touch with each distributor to make sure that we accommodate their needs and learn from their intel about their retailers and the market
- Ensure that each distributor is well stocked
- Motivate the distributors by launching activities to promote specific products, new releases, and general sales
- Work in depth with each distributor to ensure dedication from purchasing to marketing and the distributors sales team.
- Be the cultural liaison that stays in close contact with the market to keep the company updated on local needs and new trends
We are serious about having fun
We might as well come clean – we are geeks, and we are proud of it. We play Magic, we play board games, we have sword fights at our summer party, and we are part of the community we sell to. We are very dedicated and passionate about our wonderful products and users — working at Arcane Tinmen is never boring! We have a dynamic, a relaxed and an open-minded work environment and an outstanding social culture.
We aim to understand and comprehend the world of gaming so we can focus products and assortment to stimulate and satisfy our target audience – the dedicated nerds, collector, social players, and creators.
You naturally build and nurture relationships
You are the kind of person who is not afraid of making one call too many to ensure that our distributors have everything they need. Your enthusiasm is as fiery as the breath of our dragons, and you can see yourself thriving in a global orientated scale-up company.
While you may not have a personal interest in trading card games, board games, or general nerdiness, it a must that you bring an open mind and a curiosity towards the community we a proud to be part of.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Experienced building relationships – preferable from sales through distributors or direct to retail
- Experience working in an international company preferable European or American context and understand how to work across markets and cultures
- Experienced in working with growing accounts rather than adding new accounts
- Speak and write English fluently
- Speak and write a second language like Mandarin or Vietnamese
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward your resume and application to: International Recruiting Director Anastasia Tohmé. Email AnastasiaTohme@safeguardglobal.com