Posted 4 days ago
Head of Product Development
- Department: Sales
- Location: Denmark
- Job type: Full Time
Great products for players in the trading card and roleplaying segment
At Arcane Tinmen, we develop, sell and distribute the world-famous brand Dragon Shield – which consists of trading card and game accessories and digital services to gamers – to a community of dedicated and passionate players from all over the world.
We are on a quest to create amazing products that the community and our employees will use every single day. As our new Head of Product Development, you will lead our efforts in existing and new categories. Ultimately enhancing the gaming experience of enthusiastic trading card players all around the world.
Each initiative you make will drive consumer satisfaction and business growth.
Our products never cease to thrill our players
Overseeing the entire product development life cycle, you will define our product road map, prioritize features, ensure timely delivery and create innovative products that drive consumer satisfaction and revenue.
You will largely do this through your team of 15 people, which consists of our product managers, graphical and industrial designers. At the same time, you will collaborate closely with our sales, marketing and digital teams.
As you set the strategic direction, you take responsibility for:
- Develop and execute our product vision and strategy, aligning it with the company’s goals to ensure full integration between product development, sales and marketing
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify customer trends and ensure that we meet and surpass their wants and needs
- Define and track product metrics to measure success, identify areas for improvement and manage our product budget
- Ensure the professional growth and well-being of your team by fostering an innovative and creative culture
- Ensuring our portfolio across product and segment drives growth and profitability
Strong product management and leadership experience
You are relentless pushing for results while maintaining and building upon our culture of storytelling, playful, quality, community, explorers. You know that you will never achieve this alone – so you are a beacon of inspiration for your team and a strong collaborator with the rest of the company.
You have a natural eye for data-driven customer insights, and thanks to your innovative approach, you can use these to meet our short and long-term strategies.
At the same time, you enjoy being a part of a constantly growing company, with all the continuous readjustments that entails.
We also imagine that you:
- Have a proven track record of several years of product category ownership or successful product launches, revenue growth, and experience in product management, development and innovation
- Have several years of management experience, including some from mid to large size companies
- Have experience with development of physical products from segments like FMCG sector, toys, hobby products or the like
- Hold a master’s in product development, innovation, marketing or similar
- Speak and write English and Danish
Arcane Tinmen – dungeons, dragons and dazzling wizards
We hope that you are interested in our niche segment. Nevertheless, one thing is certain: a whole new world will open before your eyes once you enter our magical office in Brabrand, where you will share your everyday with 40 dedicated colleagues.
We play Magic, table football and ping pong in our breaks, have sword fights at our summer party, and when you start, we will give you a certificate specifying which dragon you are, accompanied by a matching mug.
But no matter how many or few spells you have cast before, we would love you to play along with us.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant at Jobindex Mathilde Krarup at +45 72 45 96 03.
Please send us your resume and application as soon as possible through the application link below. Don’t be afraid to spice it up with a little magic – it would set your application on fire!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Where: Aarhus, DenmarkApply for this job