Posted 4 weeks ago
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Denmark
- Job type: Full Time
Would you like to take ownership of our digital business across products and work with the marketing and digital team to make it grow – both in terms of consumers and revenue?
We are already experiencing a lot of demand for our products in the physical stores and we have more and more traffic coming to our channels. So, you will have a great foundation for building a profitable online store to support our growth across the world.
“You’ll really get to know our end users and immerse yourself in the user experience. Their journey into our fantastic universe will be enhanced by you taking our digital business to the next level,”
says Head of Marketing, Christian Hasenkam.
Arcane Tinmen – dungeons, dragons and dazzling wizards
At Arcane Tinmen, we develop, sell and distribute the world famous brand Dragon Shield – which consists of trading card and game accessories and digital services to gamers – as well as a variety of wonderous sub-brands to a community of passionate geeks from all over the world.
Activate the potential for our growing digital presence
Our main brand, Dragon Shield, is one of the strongest brands in the business of gaming accessories for collectible card games and we are growing both our digital and physical presence to activate the potential. You will join 10 international marketing wizards in our Marketing team. Together, they use their creativity to enhance the end user experience.
Specifically, you will have a Paid Specialist and an Email Marketing Specialist reporting to you as you cast your magic spells on our online B2C revenue, P&L and strategic KPIs. Besides travelling 15-20 days a year for conventions, primarily within Europe and the US, you will:
- Be commercially responsible for growing the revenue in our web shop
- Enhance the consumer/user experience contributing to brand engagement
- Optimize the website’s navigation, checkout process, and customer service procedures and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Implement digital marketing campaigns to promote the e-commerce business
- Analyse data to identify opportunities for improvement and provide insights and reports to the management team
We are serious about having fun.
You have probably already figured it out – we are geeks, and we are proud of it. We play Magic, table football and ping pong in our breaks, have sword fights at our summer party, and when you start, we will give you a certificate specifying which dragon you are, accompanied by a matching mug.
But no matter how many or few spells you have cast before, we would love you to play along with us.
Experience with e-commerce within FMCG
As a person, you are data-driven and inquisitive and enjoy discussing your insights and working within a team. Maybe you are a gamer yourself – but more importantly, there is a playful side to you, which means that you are not afraid to explore new ideas.
Finally, we imagine that you:
- Have some years of experience with e-commerce within FMCG where you have developed a history of devising sales-enhancing strategies
- Have experience with building loyalty programs for a solid brand
- Understand the IT commerce landscape so you can talk with agencies, architects, and developers
- Have some management experience or the desire to take the first step into a management position
- Are fluent in English, and it’s a plus if you also speak Danish
Ready to become a main ingredient in our growth potion?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant at Jobindex Mathilde Winther Krarup at
+45 72 45 96 03.
Please send us your resume and application as soon as possible through the application link below. Interviews will be held continuously. Only applications sent via the link will be taken into consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Or follow us on Facebook.com/dragonshield and Twitter: dragonshield_
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.Apply for this job